The data controller is MPE Alarms and Security Systems Ltd, Anglo house. 557 – 563 Rayleigh Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 5HP. Contact number: 01702 527891.
The data collected by us will be used and stored by us in accordance with the requirements listed in the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect this information so that we may provide you with our services and help to further your enquiries.
We do not collect or store any information resulting from using our website.
By agreeing to receive services from MPE Alarms and Security Systems Ltd, you are deemed to have agreed to the collection and storage of your personal data as listed below.
We collect and store the following information: customers / companies name, address, mobile and landline telephone numbers, email addresses.
Please note: We do not store passwords or user codes for your security equipment.
We do not share your personal information with any third party (unless required to do so by law) other than the SSAIB (The Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board ), who are the leading certification body for organisations providing security systems and services. MPE Alarms and Security Systems Ltd membership number: ESSX036.
Storing of your personal data
All personal information is stored on a secure non-networked server and all physical files are stored in locked cabinets at our head office. This information is kept for 7 years after the last transaction between yourself and MPE Alarms and Security Systems Ltd.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please write to us at: Anglo House, 557 – 563 Rayleigh Road, Leigh on sea, Essex, SS9 5HP.